Course Length: 2 Days (8am - 5pm)
This class covers both PEC Premier Safeland and OSHA 10 General Industry. Some producers require Safeland/Safegulf and some require the OSHA 10. This new class that covers both classes (oilfield and general industry) in the same amount of time. Both courses for one great price.
• Intro to OSHA - Walking working surfaces - Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention and Protection Plans
• H2S Gas Training
• Electrical Safety - Personal Protective Equipment
• Hazard Communication - Hazardous materials, flammables and combustibles
• Personal Lifting and Ergonomics
• Bloodborne Pathogens
• Powerered Industrial Equipment
• Incident Reporting and Investigation, Warning Signs and Tags
• Material handling, Working with hand and power tools
• Confined space entry, First-Aid awareness
• Behavior based safety, alcohol and substance abuse
• Control of hazardous energy / LOTO
• Stop work authority, JSEA or job safety and environment analysis
• Workplace violence
• Excavation and trenching, SSE short service employee
• Safe driving, adverse weather conditions
Students will get a wallet card from PEC Premier (OSHA 10) Card.
Click here for a printable pdf of Resirkulere's Basic 10 Course outline. Headquartered in Minot North Dakota, Resirkulere Safety Training courses are taught in a classroom setting and in the field.